Monday, June 9, 2014

Nautical Sketch

Happy Monday y'all!  I hope your weekend was great and you all had a chance to create!  It was another busy weekend for my family, but I still found a some time to sneak in some stamping.  I couldn't ignore my new box of goodies, right?!?!
Since this is the second Monday of the month, it means it's time for a new sketch over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  This sketch all but screamed cute little nautical flags to me...
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Night of Navy, Maritime DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Sea Street
Other Supplies ~ Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine
 
I was in a bit of a CAS mood with this one, but with all of the fun patterns in this DSP, you can totally get away with it!  I love this DSP and have some fun plans for future projects...stay tuned!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the awesome design team creations and don't forget to play along with us! 
 
Happy Stamping!
 


4 comments:

  1. Love your little nautical banners! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simpliness of this card. The dsp says it all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having grown up on the water, this card makes me want to go sailing. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nautical look for the sketch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete